top of page
Live Music Listening Room
100 West Cossitt
La Grange, IL 60525
First UMC Chapel
- Fri 07 Apr07FriAprAshley & Simpson
- Fri 14 Apr14FriAprJonas Friddle TrioApr 14, 6:00 PMLa Grange, 100 W Cossitt Ave, La Grange, IL 60525, USAJonas Friddle is a singer, songwriter and Old-Time banjo player whose songs have received The John Lennon Songwriting Award, First Place in the Great American Song Contest and a nomination for Album of the Year in the Independent Music Awards. Jonas and his band provide a great evening!
- Fri 21 Apr21FriAprJon Shain - Piedmont Blues, Ragtime, and BluegrassApr 21, 7:00 PM – Apr 22, 7:00 PMWesley's Place - Live Music, 100 W Cossitt Ave, La Grange, IL 60525, USAJon Shain is a veteran singer-songwriter who’s been turning heads for years with his lyric and his fiery acoustic guitar work. Shain brings the Piedmont blues to the modern age, mixing with bluegrass, swing and ragtime to form his own music style.
- Fri 28 Apr28FriAprDavid RothApr 28, 7:00 PMLa Grange, 100 W Cossitt Ave, La Grange, IL 60525, USADavid Roth strikes many chords, hearts, and minds with his unique songs, offbeat observations, moving stories, sense of the hilarious, and powerful singing and subject matter. David has also been featured on many of Christine Lavin’s seminal Rounder Records compilations.
- Fri 05 May05FriMayMark Dvorak hosts a Pete Seeger Birthday CelebrationMay 05, 7:00 PMLa Grange, 100 W Cossitt Ave, La Grange, IL 60525, USAIt’s no exaggeration to say that Pete Seeger has done more to popularize American folk music than any other contemporary musician, authoring and singing the songs that have become Americana standards. So join Mark Dvorak at Wesley's Place, and sing along in celebration of Pete's birthday!
- Fri 12 May12FriMayLil' Rev
- Fri 19 May19FriMayMike WardMay 19, 7:00 PMLa Grange, 100 W Cossitt Ave, La Grange, IL 60525, USADetroit singer-songwriter Mike Ward is known for his lyrically-centric, vocally-charged folk songs. While growing up in Port Huron, Michigan, he listened to the Irish music of his heritage and sang in several choirs before digesting the influential sounds of Simon & Garfunkel, Dylan, and John Prine.
bottom of page